SwordsOfTruth Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SwordsOfTruth Clan Forum

This Is The Swords Of Truth Clan Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Clan Application]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Archaya

[Clan Application] Empty
PostSubject: [Clan Application]   [Clan Application] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:26 pm

-Class: Blade Dancer

-Level: 49

-How many hours you play per day: Anywhere from 1- all day :p Just depends on what there is to do.

-At what time u play?: From about 9am - 12am (-7 GMT ofc)

-Can u be online for sieges?: Of course.

-Do u agree with pvp's?: You gotta defend yourself Smile

-Do u agree with pk's?: Depends on the circumstances, I don't agree with a lvl 70 pking noobies.

-Any member friend of u?: None.

-Previous servers : I played as a BD on Deviant Realms until around lvl 64 or so. Then I played on Aerith (Supreme) and made a TK, then quit to make an HE. I did however eventually quit the server due to a really unhelpful and somewhat rude guild.

-Why do you wish to join us?: Because I'm looking for an outgoing happy community of people to play with. Just having people to talk to while leveling makes a world of difference.

Um, as a side note I was told to come apply here by Pileot from the BlindFaith clan since he's quitting I guess. He wrote you a message at your website FYI :p Doesn't seem like there is much activity there anymore. Anyhow if you guys do read it i'm the BD he mentions. Here's a link to my application there if you want to take that one into consideration also. It is a bit longer as their application guidelines allowed for it. :p

Back to top Go down
Archaya

[Clan Application] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Clan Application]   [Clan Application] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:28 pm

Umm nevermind I can't actually add the URL to give you guys the link. Sorry, I guess the site wont let me. Wink
Back to top Go down
BloodyMess
Admin
BloodyMess

[Clan Application] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Clan Application]   [Clan Application] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:56 am

you forgot to type in game name ...
Back to top Go down
https://swordsoftruth.forumotion.net
Archaya

[Clan Application] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Clan Application]   [Clan Application] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:45 am

Oops sorry, its the same as my user name here.

In Game Name: Archaya

If you guys do decide in favor of me tell me what time I should be on, sometimes I'm on my dwarf selling shots :p
Back to top Go down
Sethus

Sethus

[Clan Application] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Clan Application]   [Clan Application] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:58 am

The nickname we pretty obvious, if only ppl would read ^^ You have + from me, but I'm not sure if anyone with invite privilege is on, try to pm LadyZenith in 3-4 hours or later.
Back to top Go down
LadyZENITH

LadyZENITH

[Clan Application] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Clan Application]   [Clan Application] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:03 am

Iv got something here atm. Ill make sure that I can recruit here tomorrow 20.00 GTM+1.

Btw. You are welcomed. We have many BDs, but i guess people will somehow live with it and somebody already have subs, so np.
Back to top Go down
Archaya

[Clan Application] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Clan Application]   [Clan Application] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:54 am

Well I started a Tyrant to play in my spair time so I can farm catacombs when I don't have a party or something so its not a big deal. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Clan Application] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Clan Application]   [Clan Application] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Clan Application]
Page 1 of 1