SwordsOfTruth Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SwordsOfTruth Clan Forum

This Is The Swords Of Truth Clan Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
z00ll.

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:21 pm

-Class: sword singer

-Level: 56

-How many hours you play per day: 4-10

-At what time u play?: whenever you need me online : ), various hours...

-Can u be online for sieges?: yep

-Do u agree with pvp's?: sure

-Do u agree with pk's?: why not?

-Any member friend of u?: Nope.. just partied with Solmyr in gc2 a bit

-Previous servers : aerith.nanaki.exi.w][e and many others... worse and better ones...

-Why do you wish to join us?: Your clan name and the song on the web... so pathetic... and it makes me feel better Wink I enjoy it so much! D
Also most of the clans with BH leader are sucessful ; )
Back to top Go down
Sirius92

Sirius92

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:33 pm

Do you come here saying we are pathetic that our designers sux so hard and that this makes "you feel better " ?

If I'm not wrong we need one more SwS but I don't get this kind or behaviour, did I miss anything ?
Back to top Go down
z00ll.

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:38 pm

I dont want to offence or blame you but not all "not mature" ppl can understand feelings like patriotism, pathetisms, honor etc. I though that your clan name, song on the web and the atmosphere are adequate to the ppl already in clan ...
Back to top Go down
Michis

Michis

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:12 am

Ppl can think words like patriotism, pathetism, honor, and more alike, are cool and mature. Maybe they are, I can't tell. But in my opinion, you have to do a bit more desk research before suggesting this clan is immature, and the clanmembers are immature.
-1 for me. I'll see what CL has to say, if it's okay, I'll accept it.
Back to top Go down
LadyZENITH

LadyZENITH

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:06 am

To make it clear - The name, the music and old webside is our original leaders theme, and Richard crteated a really nice web. My own soul is a little different but still It was a good job and I respect it since I myself cant do better. I'm ok with the name and such. And well, it means that you need to show some respect when making apply to somewhere. Anyway, application refused, it looks like ts you, who need to learn how to behave a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1