SwordsOfTruth Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SwordsOfTruth Clan Forum

This Is The Swords Of Truth Clan Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for recruitment - Tereon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tereon_P

Application for recruitment - Tereon Empty
PostSubject: Application for recruitment - Tereon   Application for recruitment - Tereon I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:02 am

-Class:Phantom Ranger Boom headshot Very Happy
-Level:70
-Alts: 62 BH 62 WS 47 BH

-How many hours you play per day:12+

-At what time u play?:10:00am est - 12pm est

-Can u be online for sieges?:Yes

-Do u agree with pvp's?:Yes

-Do u agree with pk's?:On occasion if it's just

-Any member friend of u?:No

-Previous servers :[l2 official- Kain] (l2J- Stradech,Katmai,L2Retail) x5

-Why do you wish to join us?: Ah a good question of course, now for some non robotic text Very Happy .

I appreciated the time you guys put into making a well organised and informative recruitment post on the Celes forums. I searched quite a few recruitment posts until I found a good one. Everything you have said on the forums about important clan qualities is well in line with my ideals. I agree with the fact that the most important thing in a clan is consideration of others before your self. This is the key factor in order to achieve unity,brotherhood and effective teamwork as a clan. Indeed only after this has been accomplished can you be sucessful in siege and all other aspects of the game.

If you decide to recruit me I will be loyal, efficient, unselfish and certainly assist in clan growth for greatness.
After all I didnt just make a high level spoiler and ws only for me, as in my last clan I helped with all crafting up until it was dissolved.
Back to top Go down
LadyZENITH

LadyZENITH

PostSubject: Re: Application for recruitment - Tereon   Application for recruitment - Tereon I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:09 pm

OK you can be accepted, no problem. But be prepared for one thing. Except one... maximal two people, nobody here has such a no-life gametime like you. People here are working and such, so they play 3 - 4 hours approx if they play (not every single day). That i just inform you about the activity and using common sense you can imagine how things go according to that. We play as we can, we don't try to challenge top clans or such, well in due time we can, but it will take months before most people are at least proper equipped to do that.

And I for example avoid so called "random party" as possible. So if i have somebody suitable online I always tend to have pt from clan only, sometimes ally members too. Which includes that i can call you from some hyper uber IT exp party to some recipe spoil help, only cause we need you. If np with that, then all is ok.
Back to top Go down
Tereon_P

PostSubject: Re: Application for recruitment - Tereon   Application for recruitment - Tereon I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:10 pm

calling players no life is not a smart way 2 get good players like me in your clan. Umm I will join the no life boat clan ty.

Seriously what a dumb thing to say, "No life game time like you" GG I might have joined too.
Back to top Go down
ReeLooP

ReeLooP

PostSubject: Re: Application for recruitment - Tereon   Application for recruitment - Tereon I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:06 pm

Tereon_P wrote:
calling players no life is not a smart way 2 get good players like me in your clan. Umm I will join the no life boat clan ty.

Seriously what a dumb thing to say, "No life game time like you" GG I might have joined too.

Umm... Ok . But dude .. u said 12+ hours a day. You should sleep at least 5 hours , that make like 7 hours left. Eating, Bathing,Pooping - is at least another hour. Six left. 12+ game life - 6- normal life. If that is not a no-lifer ,then WHAT IS???
Sorry to tell u that! lol!
Back to top Go down
LadyZENITH

LadyZENITH

PostSubject: Re: Application for recruitment - Tereon   Application for recruitment - Tereon I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:01 pm

Tereon i tell you that only cause I already had people here, that played 12 hours a day, and in the end they started to cry when they lost some % or started to tell me things like I now have high level i demand help with equip, well but on my list there were different people cause they worked for the teamplay the most. It was only an info for you.

And anyway, telling me things like GG and "Good players like me" will automatically get you refused. Im not interested in such an attitude.
Back to top Go down
Sirius92

Sirius92

PostSubject: Re: Application for recruitment - Tereon   Application for recruitment - Tereon I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:00 am

He's application is almost flawless for me, excepting the GTM which I don't like too much, he is probably a great player, with a great L2 Knowledge but that aptitude can not be accepted, anyway I can understand him, search for the best is natural, but here we search for the best in the future, not for the instant and evanescent action.

We don't win, we earn.
Back to top Go down
Tereon_P

PostSubject: Re: Application for recruitment - Tereon   Application for recruitment - Tereon I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:59 pm

Yes, I was happy you told me that i wouldnt fit in well, just could have called me a no lifer ina polite manner, thaz all.

Nyways i have a clan good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sirius92

Sirius92

PostSubject: Re: Application for recruitment - Tereon   Application for recruitment - Tereon I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:32 pm

Tereon_P wrote:
Yes, I was happy you told me that i wouldnt fit in well, just could have called me a no lifer ina polite manner, thaz all.

Nyways i have a clan good luck.

LZ intention was just try to you I think, gL anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for recruitment - Tereon   Application for recruitment - Tereon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for recruitment - Tereon
Page 1 of 1